Author: Xabi Otero
•1:48 PM
I have to annonce that I have changed a bit this blog. As I saw that the labels were both in Spanish and English, and in order to be clearer, I have translated all the labels (except for two) to English. So, if someone wants to search something specially, mind the labels are in English (normally it's not a problem, cause the words are very similar in both languages). The only ones I have kept in another language is Donosti and Euskal Herria, cause I find them more beautiful in their original language (Basque). Anyway, Donosti mentions the city of San Sebastian, and Euskal Herria means The Basque Country.

In addition, I will revise all the posts and maybe I'll add or remove some labels in each post, cause the idea I had about the blog in the beginning was a bit different of which I have today. So, don't worry if you can't find a label, probably it has been removed or changed into another one.

And in February, I'll keep on writing about mythology, as I did before. I just need more time and in February I'll have it. Thanks for all your comments, cause I learn a lot about them. You can always correct my faults, in the language and in the concepts.
This entry was posted on 1:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentarios: