Author: Xabi Otero
•3:43 PM
It's not the time that I complain about the lack of knowledges of Spanish people about English. Obviously, we can't say this happens with all the people from Spain, but compared to other developped countries, this tendency is too common.

The last time I talked about it, I just complained of it, but this time I want to go farther. What has happened that I can't get a magazine I want (specifically National Geographic) in English, cause due to the low level in this country, they don't publish it in this language for Spain. Because of that, I'm very angry: The English level is very low here, but they don't encourage people to learn it, even if it's as simply as giving the opportunity to be in contact with this language. Maybe the results won't be extraordinaries, but we can just motivate people.

Finally, if someone has a similar situation and can get the magazine in English, I'd be very grateful to read a way to do it.

p.d. As I say always, sorry for my English level, but at least, I try to speak it.
This entry was posted on 3:43 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comentarios:

On January 29, 2010 at 2:23 AM , Isabel said...

I just came across your blog as I was doing a search on the group Gozategi.

Anyway, have your tried Bookmooch? A lot of people have National Geographic magazines there. It's a great place to get books in other languages (I certainly use it to get books in Spanish).

~ Isabel