Author: Xabi Otero
•1:10 AM
Una nueva recomendación, Marlango... Para mí un grupo de gran calidad, estilo diferente al que suelo escuchar pero me encanta. Disfrútenla.

Would you mind if i just sit down here
And watch you dance that waltz?
It gives faith just to see
What two people can be
With a pattern
And a glass of bubbles

Who can tell if scent that i smell
Is the same for both of us?
Who can say if the colours i see
Are the same for you and me?

Your steps drawn the milkyway
I see stars glowing in your footsteps

Round and round
And a round building a milkyway for me


p.d. Bonita letra, ¿verdad?
This entry was posted on 1:10 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comentarios:

On August 1, 2009 at 1:21 PM , Iker Dreamer said...

Bieen, nada más empezar ya me he catado que era un vals en 3/4 ^^ Xd