Author: Xabi Otero
•12:12 PM
"I do not tell lies. Mother used to say that this was because i was a good person. But it is not because I am a good person. It is because I can't tell lies.

(...)

A lie is when you say something happened which didn't happen. But there is only ever one thing which happened at a particular time and a particular place. And there are an infinite number of things which didn't happen at that time and at that place. And if I think about something which didn't happen I start thinking about all the other things which didn't happen."

"The curious incident of the dog in the night-time" Mark Haddon
This entry was posted on 12:12 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comentarios:

On August 5, 2009 at 7:04 PM , Manu said...

ADORO ese libro :D
y a chris por supuesto
de hecho en un comentario que no se publicó, decia que el pijama de rayas me recordaba a este libro, por el estilo y por los narradores, pero que este es bastante mejor y paradojicamente bastante menos conocido.