Author: Xabi Otero
•12:35 PM
When I was in London, I read a lot. It was as if all the people encouraged you to read in that different society. Among all the newspaper I read during the week, I finally bought national geographic, because I'd wanted to do it for some months.

So, I started reading and I was really fascinated. Such good photos, such interesting topics... I was really excited while reading it. I think it's the best magazine I've ever read and I'll try to getting it each month if I can. I recommend it for those who loves specially geography or history, cause there is a special magazine of national geographic just dedicated to history.

Apart from that, I find the magazine very helpful for me, due to the amount of technical vocabulary I'm learning. As I don't have any subjects about technical English at the university (which I find very negative), I think it's very handy for me to learn new vocabulary, specially if it's about technical things. In my opinion, I'd have to learn technical words in as much languages as I can, in order to open new doors to the future.
This entry was posted on 12:35 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentarios: