Author: Xabi Otero
•5:47 PM
Changes are necessary in our life. If they didn't exist, life would become a routine, and normally, humans don't like routine. That's why sometimes, we need some little changes. For example, we don't like having a walk always in the same places, or going out with the same people.

But sometimes, even those little changes aren't enough for us. Then, we want a bigger change. And that's my personal case now, which I'm going to tell you:

Geography has always been my favourite subject at the school. So, studying a degree in geography would be great, because I was sure that I would enjoy it. The problem was that in my city, there is not the possibility to do it. So if I wanted to do that degree, I had to move out from home and go to Vitoria. Though that city was not too far from mine, I was so afraid of changes that I decided to do another degree. Three years later, I have that degree, but even if I have liked it, now I desire to move out from home and try to carry out my dream: study the degree in Geography. So, once I'd finished the other degree, I did what I could to study Geography.

And why? Because I need a change in my life, even if I'm very proud of what it has been until now. But moving to Vitoria means living in a flat right there, because it's very tiring to go and come back all the days. Living in a flat involves having more independence, and I'll have to do more things I don't here. In addition, new people will come into my life, what I especially love. And finaly, I'm doing the degree I have always wanted to. But surprisingly, I decided to study in Basque, which is not my home language. Because if we want to improve a language, the best way is to immerse oneself in it.

And the changes I have just told you will start taking place tomorrow...

p.d. Sorry for my English, I think it's good to write in another language, even if you don't master it.
This entry was posted on 5:47 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentarios: